Tired of being called “fatty”? Happens! Few things are just out of our control and one of those things is our eating habits. Though it seems very simple to resist, few people fail terribly in this. The mantra of “Eat Less Exercise Lot” sometimes seems very difficult to follow for the simple fact that the diet that is being followed under this is too light to let you do physical activities like exercise.
Hence it becomes very necessary to plan your diet wisely. Let us see some quick and effective ways to plan this balanced diet for you:
- “Avoid Junk Food”! The main reason for obesity nowadays exists due to excessive consumption of junk food. Being a junkie can make it very difficult to come out this junk mania but “where there is a will, there is a way”!
- Select your menu that will reduce the overall calorie level up to 30 to 40 % at an initial stage. It will be difficult for you if you start eating boiled food at very initially. Keep it slow and steady!
- Remember! Fats are a necessary nutrient of your body and hence just excluding them completely won’t create your balanced diet. Some fat food like avocado, olives, canola, etc is perfect choice of fat source. Do include these items in your diet.
- Try to eat less. Do not forget to take breakfast as it is the essential part of your meal. And hence make it very nutritious and heavy as well.
- Exercise daily to burn those extra calories. Walking is the best exercise and should be done on a regular basis.
These are the few key steps to maintain a proper diet plan to remain not just slim but also fit and fine. It is not only for your physical appearance but also for a healthy heart and long life that you should always eat healthy and non-oily food.