There are various different reasons for Skin rashes. Some occurs due to the dry skin while others are due to some allergies or any infection. The most common skin rashes are called dermatitis, defined as inflammation of skin. It generally occurs due to chemical products and new fabrics in use.
Skin rashes can be described through redness, blotches, blisters, cracks, bumps, and swelling and may be convoyed by itching or severe cases by fever. Some rashes appear on the different parts of body while some spread on particular area of the body. Rashes can be a group of individual spots or an area of altered color of the skin.
Main Reasons for Skin Rashes and Itching:
There are different reasons of itchy skin and rashes as rashes may include fungal infections, bacteria, viruses, food allergy or medicine allergy, and genetics etc. Rashes on the skin irritate the person with constant itching and redness of skin.
Home Remedies for Skin Rashes and Itching:
– Generally, people who have dry skin mostly suffer from such rashes and itching. To prevent dry skin rashes, drink enough amount of water in a day and use good quality or branded moisturizer on the skin.
– When suffering from skin rashes you can apply olive oil to the rashes so that you can get some relief or oatmeal bath is also a good option. Aloe Vera gel, vitamin E oil and cod liver oil are also supportive in fighting the body rashes. Furthermore, you can use baking powder for the affected part of body with rashes.
– Aloe Vera is most effective for burns or sunburns and it helps in curing wounds and slight skin irritations like itchiness and rashes. It has the anti seditious, antibacterial, and anti fungal properties so that it gives relief on the rashes and itching.
– Chamomile oil has anti microbial properties which help to smooth the rashes and itchiness of the skin. It is also very helpful for psoriasis, eczema and sunburn.
– Furthermore, you can use cortisone cream to reduce inflammation, swelling, itching and burning. Various natural creams provide the immediate and long time relief in skin rashes and itching. You can even use turmeric powder to get relief from rashes.
Prevent your skin from rashes and itchiness by using above tips. It may help you get better relief from various skin problems. If the things get the worst, then consult the doctor immediately!