Twitter, a powerful social network website, used widely for the micro-blogging has become one of the best ways to communicate with worldwide online users. Like the Facebook and LinkedIn, this network site is popular among the people who always look to add something great to their online business.
Twitter has the great ability to balance both fun and professional appearance of your profile to others. Most of the people prefer to use Twitter as a medium to communicate with others, share the information, promotion of the business etc. If you do not have any business or want to use Twitter just for fun and to make new friends, the website gives you the facility to enjoy and share your interested information with the others.
Several people are still unaware of the various facts about twitter, which they should know to better understand its concept. You can well see the FactsBarn.com for the same. Some of the interesting facts are:
1. Twitter was founded by Jack Dorsey in March 2006, but was publicly launched along with Evan Williams, Biz Stone and other Odeo Corporation members in July 2006.
2. In 2012, over 500 million people are using its micro-blogging service and generate around 340 million tweets per day.
3. For its implementation, ‘Ruby on Rails’ framework is used as a web interface.
4. You can even access Twitter in 33 different languages. They include Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Urdu, Greek, Basque etc.
5. It makes you able to create as many accounts as you want. You can also remove the tweets by selecting a particular country.
6. You can send both public and private message, but it is not a good practice to use Twitter for extremely confidential interactions for the security concerns.
7. Twitter traffic has increased 30 times from the last year and attracts around 1. 2 million people in the current month. 60% of the traffic comes from outside the US.
8. It’s a great way to get connected with your friends, family, similar business people. It helps you to stay updated with the latest happenings around the world.
9. It helps you to promote your business products or services to catch the attention of millions of targeted audiences to your website.
10. Whether you are looking for the updated information regarding TV channels, celebrities, shopping discounts, latest fashion or any information of different industries, Twitter is the only answer of your search!
The above given facts are enough to become more familiar with Twitter reality. These facts will sure help you to achieve the best results by using various online strategies for the visibility and credibility improvement. Want to know more interesting facts about different topics?